Here are answers to our most frequently asked questions about our Applique Quilt Patterns.
What do I get with my Applique Quilt pattern?
- Line drawing – in the format you specify (Print & Ship will be 2 patterns 1 on plain paper and 1 on freezer paper reversed). Pieces labeled by color.
- Color rendering – 8.5” x 11” design in color for reference. Pieces labeled by color.
- Fabric usage – list of fabric suggestions for this design and the approximate amount needed. Fabric color coded to match patterns.
How can I get my Applique Quilt pattern?
Digital patterns will be available for download immediately (you will receive a second email after your receipt with a download link) after purchase and are available in 2 file types (tiled or full size) or choose print & ship. See our full description of detailed ordering options.
- Print & Ship – We print 1 pattern on 24" plain paper and 1 pattern on 24" freezer paper reversed, then ship it to you.
- Tiled PDF – You want to print on your home printer and are OK with putting the pattern together by hand. You can start working on it instantly (for you up all nighters) but takes a little more work.
- Full Size PDF – Pattern ready to print, just take it to someone who has a large format printer.
Need Adobe PDF viewer?
Want this pattern in a different size?
We offer simple re-sizing (width and height) for FREE. Just buy your desired pattern in tiled, full size PDF or print & ship, you must enter comments in the checkout that you want the pattern re-sized. Re-sizes will be typically be emailed or mailed within 7 business days.
How can I use this pattern?
Purchase of this pattern permits you to make copies as needed (typically 2) to create (1) one finished piece for personal use or for resale. Additional finished pieces require additional purchase. Full License Agreement.